Lifefactory Brand Launches New Wide Neck Glass Baby Bottle System
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. (August 18, 2022) – Lifefactory Brand has introduced a new line of wide neck glass baby bottles designed to grow alongside little ones. The new line features a wide array of the same interchangeable cap options as the Lifefactory Stainless Steel Baby Bottles. From wide neck silicone nipples for infants to sippy and straw caps for older babies and toddlers, the wide neck glass baby bottle makes for a more natural feeding experience. The new bottles are easy to fill and clean while the silicone grip makes it easy for little hands to hold. Made from high quality thermal shock-resistant borosilicate glass, this bottle system allows for freezing and warming (see Care & Use for instructions).
Born in California from a pediatric feeding specialist and an industrial designer, the Lifefactory brand’s foundation is built on innovation in the infant feeding category. Lifefactory’s newest innovation includes the high-quality glass that Lifefactory customers have come to know and love.
“The new wide neck glass bottle is a great addition to our current baby product line,” said Julie Lesniak, vice president of marketing, Thermos L.L.C. “The highly tested and ergonomically designed interchangeable caps allow a single bottle to grow with little ones through every feeding stage. Pairing our borosilicate glass with the clean-ability of the wide neck design, the new baby bottles offer our consumer a more natural feeding experience.”
The Lifefactory Wide Neck Glass Baby Bottle System is now available at Lifefactory.com.
- Made with high quality thermal shock-resistant borosilicate glass
- Wide neck provides a more natural feeding experience
- Wide neck bottle is easy to fill and clean
- Easy-grip protective silicone sleeve helps prevent breakage
- Dishwasher and sterilization safe (place cap parts and nipple on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Bottles can be used to freeze liquids - see Care & Use Guide for proper storage instructions.
- Made in USA and FRANCE
- Bottles are compatible with Lifefactory Wide Neck Accessories: 3 Stages of Silicone Nipples, Soft Sippy Spout, Hard Sippy Spout and Pivot Straw Cap, and Flat Cap
- 1-3 Stage Infant Nipple with Hygienic Cap
- Vented natural shape silicone nipple
- Stage 1: 0-3 Months
- Stage 2: 3-6 Months
- Stage 3: 6+ Months
- Soft Silicone Sippy with Hygienic Cap
- Soft vented silicone sippy
- 9+ Months
- Hard Sippy Cap with Hygienic Cap
- Hard vented sippy
- 12+ Months
- Pivot Straw Cap
- Straw is great to transition baby
- 12+ Months
- Flat Cap
- Great for storing snacks and milk
- All Ages
About Lifefactory Brand
Lifefactory Brand strives to make healthy habits, delightful. Pure glass, stainless steel and protective silicone are central to our unique collection of purposefully designed essentials to help you care for yourself, your family, and your world. From bottles to glassware, Lifefactory products are a daily reminder that healthier habits create real impact. Lifefactory stands for quality, continually striving to reduce single-use plastic, and focus on inspiring healthy daily choices. Simply put, Lifefactory believes that doing good should also feel good. Lifefactory is a brand of Thermos L.L.C., which is headquartered in Schaumburg, IL. Learn more at lifefactory.com.