Lifefactory Launches New Wide Neck Stainless Steel Baby Bottle System
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. (October 30, 2020) – – Lifefactory Brand has introduced a new line of wide neck vacuum insulated stainless steel baby bottles designed to grow alongside little ones while keeping their drinks cold. The new line features an easy-grip silicone sleeve and a wide array of interchangeable cap options, from wide neck silicone nipples for infants to sippy and straw caps for older babies and toddlers.
Born in California from a pediatric feeding specialist and an industrial designer, the Lifefactory brand’s foundation is built on innovation in the infant feeding category. Lifefactory’s newest innovation includes Thermos™ vacuum insulation technology to create the line of stainless steel baby products that are held to high testing standards.
Launching not only a new wide neck design but also launching a new material for the brand is helping set the tone for where Lifefactory Brand is headed.
“The new wide neck stainless steel system leverages our credibility from our current baby product line to launch a new material and improved design for moms,” said Julie Henricks, executive vice president, Thermos L.L.C. “The highly tested and ergonomically designed interchangeable caps allow a single bottle to grow with little ones through every feeding stage. Pairing the performance of stainless steel vacuum insulation with the clean-ability of wide neck design, the new baby bottles offer our consumer a unique and elevated experience.”
The Lifefactory Wide Neck Stainless Steel Baby Bottle System is now available at Lifefactory.com and Amazon.com.
- Made with durable stainless steel and vacuum insulation technology
- Contents stay cold for up to 6 hours; do not store milk in bottle for longer than 1 hour. Not for hot liquids.
- Wide neck bottle is easy to fill and clean
- Easy-grip protective silicone sleeve
- Dishwasher and sterilization safe (place cap parts and nipple on top rack/no need to remove silicone sleeve)
- Bottles are compatible with Lifefactory Wide Neck Accessories: 3 Stages of Silicone Nipples, Soft Sippy Spout, Hard Sippy Spout and Pivot Straw Cap, and Flat Cap
- 1-3 Stage Infant Nipple with Hygienic Cap
- Vented natural shape silicone cap
- Stage 1: 0-3 Months
- Stage 2: 3-6 Months
- Stage 3: 6+ Months
- Soft Silicone Sippy with Hygienic Cap
- Soft vented silicone sippy
- 9+ Months
- Hard Sippy Cap with Hygienic Cap
- Hard vented sippy
- 12+ Months
- Pivot Straw Cap
- Straw is great to transition baby
- 12+ Months
- Flat Cap
- Great for storing snacks and milk
- All Ages
About Lifefactory Brand
Lifefactory Brand strives to make healthy habits, delightful. Pure glass, stainless steel and protective silicone make up our unique collection of purposefully designed essentials to help you care for yourself, your family, and your world. From bottles to glassware, Lifefactory products are a daily reminder that healthier habits create real impact. Lifefactory stands for quality, continually striving to reduce single-use plastic, and focus on inspiring healthy daily choices. Simply put, Lifefactory believes that doing good should also feel good. Lifefactory is a brand of Thermos L.L.C., which is headquartered in Schaumburg, IL. Learn more at lifefactory.com.